19 December 2007

Congratulations to .NETers

Al salamo Alaykom,
Happy ead :d

While navigation the Internet, i found in some Arabic websites news about supporting M$ MVC in their asp.net.

I found also this link that shows how MS VS 2008 supports MVC in asp.net, really congratulations for all asp.net Developers :
http://weblogs.asp.net/scottgu/archive/2007/11/13/asp-net-mvc-framework-part-1.aspx

Of course, because it is M$, the life is so easier , every thing is already done by M$, the developer is just adapting ready-made components. It was and still and will be M$ !!!!!, the developer is just a user for their magic technologies !!!!

thanks alot and happy ead :d

6 comments:

عبدالرحمن said...

عارف ياهويدي انا أحترم أوي اللي عنده مبدأ
يعني ميجيش واحد يقعد يتريق على ال
.net developers
وهو نفسه شغال
.net developer
لأنه كده ميبقاش عنده مبدأ أصلا
:D:D:D

Anonymous said...

Mr.Hewdy, how long you have been in IT field?

Yes we are using ready made component. Nothing wrong with that! and thing to be ashamed of. We need to improve productivity.
And at the end, it is your choice to use the ready made component or build your own from scratch. There are many Open source project on MVC. I have the right to use them or use MS one or build my own.
Just focus on things you love, believe me you won't get anything by attacking or mentioning your ideas about the other technologies that you don't work with.

mhewedy said...

@ mr moses
who are you ????????
why you interfere into others affairs ???
who told you that i attacking M$ ?? I just want to tell my M$ friends with that event !!!!!!

mhewedy said...

@ عبد الرحمن
إسكت يابني إنتا موش عارف حاجه
لما تكبر هتفهم

:P :P :P :P :P

Anonymous said...

"Who are you?" Well, I love to play games, made me happy actually, however it is not that hard to know am I, just search around. Anyway, my name is Muhammad Mosa, It is just I'm lazy to login.
"why you interfere into others affairs?"
Well, I don't see any other affairs here?! it is just you seem to be a sensitive regarding anyone tries to be on the other side!
take it easy, I do not try to insult or anything, it is just a comment! be side that really doesn't seem to be an announcement actually! again this is how I saw it.
Have a good day

mhewedy said...

@ mohammed mosa,
never mind friend, and welcome in my blog :d

I just - as i told- want to infrom my .neters friends with the new event
have fun :D