07 August 2010

About my Linux experience (non-technical)

Al salamo Alykom,

I have a lot of time posting some boring technical C oriented posts, so let me talk to you today about my Linux experience.

I adore Gnome too much (and hate KDE too much too :) )
I uses some themes in Gnome and hate the other themes.
About themes I like, first It is the legacy bluecurve theme of RedHat, I love this too much.
Also I love to mix bluecurve with Industrial theme, It is also cool.
Also I like to MACify my Gnome desktop, and may be use Ubunut's theme (ClearLooks).

Thats all about what desktops and themes I like.

2 comments:

Mina Fouad said...

You Misses a lot about Linux, My advice to you is to try ubuntu on your M/C

mhewedy said...

I am already Ubuntu user.
And again, It is a matter of taste :)